SOLD MarkBass CMD 102P Combo - Mint - Price Dropped $800 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NorthTexasBass, Sep 8, 2020.

1. NorthTexasBass

NorthTexasBass Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Dallas / Fort Worth
    Price:
    $850
    I have a MarkBass CMD102P combo in perfect condition. I've only owned it for a year and it has never left my practice room. I need to raise funds due to a large pay cut because of the Covid slowdown in my business.

The 2x10 speakers with a tweeter are very powerful and clear sounding. You can also get a pretty vintagy vibe using the VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) knob.

My bandleader has the same amp and I've never had to go above 50% playing with a loud guitarist, keyboards and a drummer.

As it sits it provides 300w of power and jumps to 500w with an extension cab.

Has an XLR out.

Also has a tiltback design.

Will ship in original box with no additional shipping charge anywhere in the continental US. Prefer payment via PayPal or Venmo.

amp1.jpg amp2.jpg

2. NorthTexasBass

Jan 14, 2011
    Dallas / Fort Worth
    Price dropped to $800 shipped

3. robthebassplaye

robthebassplaye The World Needs More Bass Players - Start Early !! Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2010
    chicago
    PM sent - Rob

NorthTexasBass likes this.
  4. Last Rebel

Last Rebel Lone Wolf - No Club Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Ontario Canada
    Pmd

NorthTexasBass likes this.
  5. NorthTexasBass

Jan 14, 2011
    Dallas / Fort Worth
    Sale pending

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022