1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass CMD 121P

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bassbwithu, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Bassbwithu

Bassbwithu

Mar 18, 2004
    McKinney, TX
    In great condition with studio slips vinyl cover.
    $750 shipped gets it. Thanks.
    This is the small 112 combo w/ piezo tweeter. Unbelievable bottom and volume.

2. Gubna

Gubna

Oct 21, 2006
    San Francisco
    these are great amps. I picked one up here in December and it's my main amp now.

3. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    This hurts... Right after I got my new car...

Good luck with your sale man! I wish I could buy it, though.

4. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    Hey there..I'm looking for a nice lite combo with power. Are you willing to ship to Montreal, canada?
    I can pay by pay pal and would need to give you a phone call before completing the deal.
    Thanks

5. Bassbwithu

Bassbwithu

Mar 18, 2004
    McKinney, TX
    The amp is on hold w/ a serious buyer second in line. I'll update this asap.

-peter

6. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    I have one of these and I just have to chime in--these things are amazing. I've used nothing but this amp at small to medium-sized gigs lately. If it's a situation with no PA support(meaning no drums being mic'd) then it is plenty loud and beefy to sit right in the mix. If there's PA support, then it is the perfect onstage amp/monitor. I use bigger rigs on "big" stages of course, but I'm constantly amazed at the volume this thing puts out, as are other people when the realize the bass is coming outta this little box!

7. Bassbwithu

Bassbwithu

Mar 18, 2004
    McKinney, TX
    2 pictures of the markbass. The vinyl cover is in excellent condition (not pictured)

8. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Payment sent. ;)

9. bassolp

bassolp

Nov 27, 2008
    QUÉBEC ca
    bass player for Cavalia
    still available ?