1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Markbass CMD102p 2x10 combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Maryvillebass, May 24, 2016.

1. Maryvillebass

Maryvillebass Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2015
    Maryville, TN
    Price:
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Best combo I have ever played, and it is light. Maybe 40 lbs. Comes with a Markbass cover and it has been gigged in a church only. This thing is loud enough to play a 200 seat auditorium with no PA support on about 4 on the gain knob. Punchy great sound.

Will not be able to ship until monday when I pick it up from church. Flexible on price depending on how far I have to ship it. Offered at 750 shipped to cont USA.

2. Spent

Spent

May 15, 2011
    Upstate NY
    I've had one of these for years, my favorite combo of all time. Sounds great at any volume. I just played in my school's concert (I'm the asst. principal, not a student) and it filled the entire auditorium. If for some crazy reason it's not loud enough, it takes an extension cabinet very well. You'll regret selling it, but somebody will luck out. GLWTS

3. Maryvillebass

Maryvillebass Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2015
    Maryville, TN
    I agree, the kickback option makes it so much more versatile in weird rooms, too. Too much bass? Kick it back.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021