Markbass Compressore broken?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by yakmastermax, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Hey guys!

So I got a Markbass Compressore a while back. I was really digging it and after getting it dialed in I velcroed it to the ceiling in the back of my rack case. I took it out today to do some trouble shooting for something else and noticed that the comp light wasn't working at all no matter how I messed around with the settings. This might seem like a dumb question but does it sound broken?

It responds to changes in gain and volume, and I think I can hear it responding to changes in the other settings but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the advice guys!

2. I recently purchased the MarkBass Compressore also but check this;
    1. Make sure the little tube lights up.
    2.Even if it do, have it checked out, don't know how durable it is yet.
    3. If you're playing a active bass, make sure you have a fresh battery.
    4. You're right, The little yellow light should at least flicker at some setting, try digging in harder and see what happens.
    5. I play a passive bass but I had to use a outboard preamp to really get it working good, apparently my pups didn't put out a hot enough signal.
    6. If you have verygood playing technique playing with even dynamics the MB compressore may not always kick in but it will be working and hard to tell. (I always leave mine on for me).
    7. Turn your gain up- That's all I got. Maybe someone with more time on it will chime in- I love it-GOODLUCK.