1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Markbass Large Amp Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Jeff K, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Never used. Got it for an amp that was delayed several months prior to shipping. $50.00 shipped CONUS. (They sell for $69.99 at GC, MF, etc.) Save yourself $20.00 on a brand-new, never used bag.

According to the Markbass site, it fits the following heads: (for SA450, SD800, SD1200, TA501, TA503, R500, Studio Pre, Studio Pre 500 and TSA500).

IMG_0573.

IMG_0575.

IMG_0574.

2. triplelutz

triplelutz

Nov 8, 2006
    Aguilar, Elixir, Dunlop
    If this will fit my Demeter 1.5 space preamp, I'll take it.

Does it fit 2 space normal width rack gear?

3. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Hey triplelutz. Man, I'm sorry, but I went directly to my PM's when I logged on. I already promised it to the guy who P.M.'d me first. But I don't think it would be wide enough for a preamp anyway. Give me a measurement on the pre and I'll let you know for sure. But my rack system isn't here at my house, so I can't check it myself. Anyway, there are two ahead of you at this point. If for some reason, they both change their minds, you'll be #3. But I doubt it would fit the Demeter.

EDIT: I just remembered that I have a 1-space rack tuner here at the house. I checked, and there is no way it would fit in the Markbass bag. It's (the tuner) too wide.

4. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    On hold pending payment.

5. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    And closed. Thanks Doug...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.