1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Markbass Little Marcus 500 w/ bag and FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jamarvic, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Jamarvic

Jamarvic Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Price:
    United States
    Hello TB

I’ve decided to move MB little Marcus amp.

Can’t say enough about Markbass amps in general. Very versatile, good power, reliable.

This one is in excellent condition. Comes with the bag and footswitch for the eq1 and eq2, very useful.

I’ve always carried it in the bag whenever I played out and many times at home. There are a couple of scratches but that is all.

$425.00 plus actual shipping PayPal, CONUS, maybe Canada, it’s not bass so much easier to ship.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    woodyng2, NigelD and Basso Profoundo like this.
  2. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Jan 2, 2008
    what does the old school and the millerizer controls do ?

3. Jamarvic

Aug 5, 2009
    @bluesblaster
    Old school is like a high pass filter, to me the higher the setting, it’s like your playing with flat wound strings.
    The Millerizer is a mid scoop, accentuates the lows and highs, for good slap tone.

4. Jamarvic

Aug 5, 2009
    Sold pending payment.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 12, 2021