SOLD Markbass Little Mark II amp head (Toronto, Canada)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by davecheng, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is a Markbass Little Mark II amp head.

The amp has been 100% reliable since I first bought it about two years ago and is in perfect functioning condition. I'm only selling it because I've replaced it with a two-channel LMK.

Aesthetically, in the interest of full disclosure, there are a few small scuffs on the bottom from resting on top of a cab with a handle. A few of the corners have some scuffing as well, but overall, it is very good cosmetically. I have always treated my gear with good care, and this is no exception.

The amp will ship securely in a Markbass box (albeit, for the LMK, since I have long tossed the box for the LMII).

I am located in Toronto, Canada, and would prefer a sale within the country.

Price is $450 CAD shipped to Canada. Payment preferred by Interac email money transfer (as opposed to Paypal).

For the US, going rate seems to be $400 USD plus shipping from Canada, payment by Paypal.

2. Sold.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.