1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Markbass Little Mark III 500-Watt Bass Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by uwrossl, Mar 15, 2019.

1. uwrossl

uwrossl

Nov 13, 2009
    Huntington Beach
    Price:
    $325
    Great Amp that served me well for many years! In great condition overall! Functions like new. I am the original owner of this amp and it's one of the earlier versions made in Italy. Selling only because I moved over to Aguilar's TH700. Buy with confidence! No trades. Reasonable offers considered!

Details:

The flagship Markbass amplifier, the Little Mark III is the industry standard for tone, portability and value.
    This amp adds some high-requested features to its famous predecessor Little Mark II, with the same compact size and weight!
    The Little Mark III's solid-state preamp has a warm and natural sound, and faithfully reproduces the true tone of your instrument. The 500-watt Markbass power amp (Markbass Proprietary Technology) suppliesimpeccable bass frequency reproduction. The new DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit.

• OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
    $325 Shipped Lower 48 US
    IMG-9510.JPG IMG-9512.JPG IMG-9513.JPG IMG-9519.JPG IMG-9800.JPG

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  2. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Where in Cali?

uwrossl likes this.
  3. uwrossl

uwrossl

Nov 13, 2009
    Huntington Beach
    Huntington Beach...Rehearsing in Van Nuys tomorrow which is right near you.

4. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    These are killer heads for little $$$$$.

uwrossl likes this.
  5. uwrossl

uwrossl

Nov 13, 2009
    Huntington Beach
    They really are. If I wasn't funding a new bass I'd hang on to it and good chance I'll pick one up again sometime down the road.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021