1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

markbass little mark iii cut out

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bigshawn, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Bigshawn

Bigshawn

Feb 10, 2013
    Has anyone had their little mark iii cut out during live performance? I did a few times. I had to turn it off then back on. The amp then worked great no problem I dint know if it had a spike and clipped a protection circuit. What you guys think?

2. waveman

waveman

Sep 25, 2008
    I have had this happen a couple of times. Bad or questionable venue electrical circuits were to blame.

The only other time I had this happen was when I had LM II, and I dropped it and the connector that powers the fan came loose from the jumper on the circuit board. It got hot, so I knew something was up.

3. Bigshawn

Bigshawn

Feb 10, 2013
    Im just glad I have everything plugged into a furman power strip

4. obimark

obimark

Sep 1, 2011
    Yes sir- when I used to own one- it would drop out at times... probably picky about its power.

5. All they are is a power strip.

They do not provide steady current. A "real" power conditioner costs hundreds.