1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Markbass Little Mark LM III

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Hollow Man, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Great, proven amp. Loud, punchy, warm, and unbeatable for the price. Purchased new by me last year, and still in great shape. Includes generic gig bag.

Looking for $425 shipped CONUS. Only trades considered would be Aguilar Tone Hammer 500, 3Leaf Proton, or anything Iron Ether. Will be happy to provide pics upon request, but it looks like every other LMIII.

2. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Bump!

3. cm3ohana

cm3ohana Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2005
    Sent PM

4. slombovia

slombovia

Jul 15, 2003
    Utah
    I am a determined follower of Jesus Christ and am a Mormon.
    how's the wear? How old? How much usage has it seen?
    Thanks.
    Tom H.

5. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Condition is excellent. There is one tiny ding in the metal on the top of the chassis, but obviously that is merely cosmetic, and in no way serious. And of course, it functions and sounds perfectly.

I purchased it new in a GC last year; beyond that, I can't tell the exact age. It's seen relatively little usage. For the most part, it's lived in my apartment, where I can't play particularly loud. It's come on some practices and gigs, but it's been cranked fewer than a dozen times in that span.

Replied to a bunch of PMs... nothing firm yet, but maybe something local in work. Keep the inquiries coming!

6. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.