1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass LMII and Avatar Neo 210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lowcrome66, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Im finally looking to but a decent amp and I dont really know what to buy. I tried a Markbass CMD 102P at GC and I was pretty happy with it. I have heard good things about avatar and they dont cost a whole lot. Its gonna take me quite a while to come up with the money, but I think its a good plan. Is there anything else I should be look at instead of Markbass and Avatar?

2. XXL

XXL calm seas dont make skilled sailors

Jun 14, 2007
    I think its a good plan.. I personally think u can spend more on the head and less on the cab...especially when u are considering an Avatar..good cab for the price. Markbass heads are great.

I have the SD800 from Markbass..and I have the Avatar B2x12 Neo.
    along with my Fender Jazz 24... I am quite happy and rarely GAS for anything else at this point.. To busy playing and practicing..heh

XXL

3. Foamy

Foamy

Jun 26, 2006
    Sac Area
    They make a fine pair.

4. pulseczar

pulseczar

May 7, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    My LMII and Avatar 210 work fine, but adding an old EV 115 really opened up the sound.

My suggestion? Comb craigslist for a while. A good deal will pop up once in a while.