1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Markbass Marcus Miller 102 Cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jdfarrell81, Jan 14, 2020.

1. jdfarrell81

jdfarrell81 Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Price:
    I bought these brand new less than 6 months ago, and they’ve never left my house. They’re in Like-New condition.

These cabs sound phenomenal, can get very loud, and are light enough to carry with one hand.

I’ve owned tons of Markbass cabs, and these are by far my favorites. Unlike many MB cabs I’ve tried, the tweeter on these cabs sounds sweet and musical. I HATE tweeters, but I really enjoy these.

I’m not interested in shipping these cabs, but I will drive a good distance to meet you if you’re in or around Maryland and surrounding states.

$400 per cab
    $ 750 if you buy both

The only trades I’m interested in would be a Mesa Walkabout Scout extension cab or a Fender MIJ JB62m medium scale Jazz bass.

Attached Files: