SOLD MarkBass Mark Bass Bag End rig LM2 LMII S15-D S15D

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Marcus Willett, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Marcus Willett

Marcus Willett

Feb 8, 2005
    Palm Bay, FL
    Endorsing Artist: Bag End - Dean Markley - Thunderfunk
    Price:
    $750
    For the last several years all the work I’ve done has either been backlined, IEM or small gigs I can use a little combo for. This is my backup rig that is no longer being used and it’s too good to sit in my closet...time to let ‘er go either singly or as a complete rig. I am the original owner of everything and all equipment is in good and fully functional condition.

2x Bag End S15-D cabinets. MarkBass limited edition Little Marco in MATCHING Bag End “deep red” rack. The cabs have both Speakon and 1/4” jacks. The MarkBass has had the mod (professionally done) so the DI is set to PRE EQ.

Trying to sell as a rig, might be willing to split up depending on how it goes.
    Asking $750 for the whole rig.

At this time, I don’t want to deal with shipping, it would beprohibitively expensive. If selling separately I can (and may) ship the head, but I’m wanting to get the entire rig to someone in the central Florida area I can meet halfway...I’m near Melbourne, about an hour from Orlando.

Obviously this limits my pool of potential buyers rather drastically but I’m not desperate nor in a huge hurry. Feel free to ask any questions.

E2A3A53B-BEE8-4257-BC2D-EAB337F4DF8B.jpeg E99A289F-315D-4014-82A9-951523497A2B.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
    JCooper, BasturdBlaster and cchorney like this.
  2. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    Nothing better than two s15d cabs

3. JCooper

JCooper

Oct 21, 2009
    Denver
    I’d wager that rig sounds great!

4. Paul Robinson

Paul Robinson

Apr 9, 2018
    Would you part with a single cab? I'll pay for shipping. :)

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022