1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass Mark Stand................

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Laredo, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    ..................I thought this little stand may be neat for my Markbass combo. It is portable and lays flat for storage. Does anyone in the USA carry them? I can only find this item on a few European websites................:confused:

2. seanm

seanm I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize!

Feb 19, 2004
    Ottawa, Canada
  3. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Holy cow, that's a high degree of tilt with that thing. I have to have it now.

4. Yeah, its great because it velcro's to the cab so doesn't slip!

It can easily handle the weight of a 4x10 as well - SWEET!

2nd view of the st up angle -

5. winston

winston Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    East Bay, CA
  6. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    ..............I think these guys are going to help me out, CA is a little closer than the UK.

I can't believe no one in the USA has these (MF, M123, GC):confused: Guess Markbass does not want independent dealers in America..............:meh:

7. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    $40 CDN is about $38 US right now, isn't it? I think I'll keep using my stick for now...I found it in a parking lot and spray painted it black for 25c.

8. seanm

seanm I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize!

Feb 19, 2004
    Ottawa, Canada
    My EA cabs have a spring loaded handle, like you find on the sides of cabs or racks, on the bottom to use to prop them up. Works well and you can't forget it ;) Noisy though when it snaps up.

It doesn't tip it up as much as the MarkBass one does.

9. I got mine from club bass, you can use paypal,and it takes care of the currency conversion for you...:cool:

IMG_0523.

10. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    The Markbass angle is somewhat adjustable, depending on how far along you place it. You'll notice Slaine's angle is more pronounced than Gilsonite's angle. That's because Slaine's markstand is wedged further towards the back of the cab than Gilsonote's.

11. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    ..............Looks like ther might be some nice wood there too!:eyebrow: