1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass Micromark

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JazzyJames, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Ive been really interested in Markbass and saw an affordable one for myself. It's 50watts but it tiny and light. Im looking for something light and mobile but can keep up with a drummer. Has anybody played these or own? Could anyone get pictures of the control knobs?

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Haven't played one, but I've played the MiniMark, and I think it would just barely keep up with a drummer.

3. Mr_Dave

Mr_Dave

Mar 11, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Employee - Basscentre Melbourne
    I've tried the Mini and the Micro. Personally the Micro wouldn't be enough for me with a drummer. The Mini is more potent and would be ok for a quiet rehearsal or jam (with a light hitting drummer or percussionist). I'd still much rather have the CMD121P... Very gutsy for it's size...

4. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Next to a drummer the Micromark will have you feeling like you're at a gunfight with a slingshot.

5. Mr_Dave

Mr_Dave

Mar 11, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Employee - Basscentre Melbourne
    lol