1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass Mini Distortion thoughts?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by nlopez, Feb 25, 2016.

1. nlopez

nlopez

Jul 21, 2015
    Houston, TX
    There is a used one at our GC for about $49 that I want to get for my 12 yer old. I did a search and did not find much about it .Can anyone share any opinions on it?
    Thanks,
    Nick

2. dannybuoy

dannybuoy

Aug 3, 2005
    England
    Never tried one personally, they never took off for some reason but have heard of plenty of people liking them. Sounds like a bargain in any case and for someone just starting out is probably a much better alternative to anything else you would be able to find in that price range!

3. nlopez

nlopez

Jul 21, 2015
    Houston, TX
    Thanks! Yes I would love to get him a Darkglass, but this will have to do

4. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    And if it doesn't stick, you'll most likely be able to sell if for more than you paid for it.

5. nlopez

nlopez

Jul 21, 2015
    Houston, TX
    Well I did get it. It sounds pretty good, but his mom is working on a graduate class and could not get any volume. (dang adult stuff!) I also found a AMT Bass Japanese girl and we were practicing some NIB!

FaithNoMan and Johno Dunn like this.
  6. Driven Crane

Driven Crane

May 30, 2014
    Very nice dist!

7. nlopez

nlopez

Jul 21, 2015
    Houston, TX
    Thanks. Yes It turns out to fit the bill nicely!