1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

markbass neo enclosed 8x10 1200w price?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by kinofkim, Apr 8, 2015.

1. kinofkim

kinofkim

Apr 8, 2015
    I'm trying to sell one of these bad boys but I can't find a price anyone online of other sellers. Can anyone give a decent price to sell this for. Brand new at gc it was 1400 about 5 years ago. That's all I can find.

2. kinofkim

kinofkim

Apr 8, 2015
    I just read that post, thanks, I didn't realize I need to support a forum for a simple answer. I'm not trying to phish for offers from you guys or anything, I seriously just couldn't find a price and guitar center will just give me 60% of what they sell it for. Thanks anyway.

3. SBsoundguy

SBsoundguy

Sep 2, 2011
    Los Angeles
    It doesn't seem to have been too big of a seller likely because of its price point. This is probably why you're having difficulty finding what a used one sells for. What I'd do is cut 30% off the original price and see if you get any bites, if not, then cut some more.

kinofkim likes this.
  4. kinofkim

kinofkim

Apr 8, 2015
    Thank you for your advice, I just found one used and sold on here for 600, but that's a little low in my opinion. Once again thanks for replying so fast.

5. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    Maybe ... if you find just the right buyer at just the right time, you could extract $800-850, if the box is in great cosmetic shape (no info from you on cosmetics). Bottom line is that you're probably gonna need to bite the bullet if you don't want it hanging around. And the most important moral of the story is ... buy used whenever possible ;) .

6. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Just a head's up, say you are BUYING the cabinet when you create your next shill account. The mods have made recent changes so you cannot ask what it is worth if you are selling, if you are buying it is perfectly acceptable. The reason you cannot ask if you are selling is because you would be considered shilling for offers.

FWIW, the one that sold on here went a little bit on the cheap side but certainly not far off from what it is worth.