1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass Repair

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassflyer19, Feb 2, 2020.

1. bassflyer19

bassflyer19

Nov 18, 2008
    Florida
    I've got a Markbass Little Mark III that has been my dependable rig for 10 years now and yesterday it decided that it wants an extended nap. Power light doesn't come on, tried other power cables and outlets, nada. I opened it up and it's a whole lot of I have no clue what I'm looking at but nothing looks out of sorts to my untrained eye.

My question is this: has anyone had any experience with repairing Markbass equipment? I know I'm well past any warranty it ever had but I'd still like to get it repaired since it's been such a good rig for me and I love the sound of it. I haven't turned up much on my search of where Markbass equipment is repaired in the US. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. Any input would be much appreciated!

2. Slater

Slater Leave that thing alone.

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Isn’t MarkBass sold almost exclusively through Guitar Center? I would start there.

3. agedhorse

agedhorse Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Development Engineer-Mesa, Product Support-Genz Benz
    5StringBlues likes this.
  4. These are your Florida service centers, per above link.

Fl

Tampa

Pro Audio Electronics

1242 E. hillsboro Ave

813-232-3907

Fl

Palm Harbor

EPR Electronics

36181 E. Lake Road #275

727-916-705

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021