1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass Supersynth (Software/Testing Sounds)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ManuelR, Oct 11, 2018.

1. ManuelR

ManuelR

Dec 18, 2013
    Lima, Peru
    Hello TalkBass Community! I just recently acquired my markbass supersynth pedal. It came with some nice effects, so the need to mingle with the software interface wasnt immediately necessary. Nevertheless, I came across one really important feature that Iam not sure if it is hidden or not inside the interface: Is it possible to test your effects without saving the preset on the memory bank? The layout of the software is pretty good imo, but it would still help if that was some type of feature. I hope to have missed it while playing with it. Hope you guys have any type of insight to this particular problem!

Thanks!

Manuel R.

2. OhulahanBass

OhulahanBass

Nov 6, 2008
    Boulder CO
    If I remember correctly you can edit parameters live in software and it won’t take up a preset until you command it to. Mess around with it, I remember it coming pretty easy.

3. Tori2013

Tori2013

Aug 28, 2015
    Until you save it that is really all you're doing, previewing it.