SOLD Markbass TTE 500 Randy Jackson $520.00 Plus Shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by geowis, Mar 12, 2016.

1. geowis

geowis Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Hopewell, NJ
    Price:
    $520
    Back on the market, as I have the new Markbass TTE 801 arriving early next week.

For Sale $520.00 plus shipping a Markbass TTE 500 Randy Jackson tube amp. This head was manufactured in Italy, not China as they are today. These early heads were prone to a power amp failure, which happened to mine. The power amp was replaced with the upgraded part by an authorized tech and has been bulletproof ever since.

This head has never been out of my studio as my only gig is at church, which only requires me to bring my bass and pedalboard.

This head brings the tube sweetness, but only weighs 13 pounds, and in my opinion, will cut through beautifully with its powerful mids.

The head is in excellent shape, but for one small scratch on the top, which is in the photo named MB TTE 500 Grill Scratch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    StayLow likes this.
  2. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Inactive

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Trade you a basically new TC Electronic Rh450 with new case and programmable foot switch and mute. Will also throw in $100 cash. Interested?

geowis likes this.
  3. fishstick666

fishstick666

May 4, 2005
    Kalifornia
    Not to derail your post, but could you talk a little bit about why you prefer the GK over the tte? Thanks, and I'm definitely interested in your tte.

4. fishstick666

fishstick666

May 4, 2005
    Kalifornia
    geowis - no problem at all and I'm glad you're going to keep it. Your comments comparing it to the GK and Walkabout are appreciated (both of those were on my list). Enjoy the tte and sorry you have to leave Talkbass (because of the Walkabout comments and all)! ;)

geowis likes this.
  5. fishstick666

fishstick666

May 4, 2005
    Kalifornia
    Good luck with the sale. I went with a Bassman 100T and am loving it. The TTE is an amazing amp!