1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass TTE 800 (Randy Jackson Signature)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by musicplz, Sep 27, 2013.

1. musicplz

musicplz

Sep 27, 2013
    Hi!

Now that this beauty has been on the market a year or two, any thoughts (Good or Bad) on this amp?

I play 2-3 gigs per week so I'm looking for a light but tough head. I'm not willing to compromise the sound tho.

Looking for a warm and rich vintage sound. Can this amp do the trick or not?

If not, any suggestions?

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to hear from you guys!

2. 0557

Apr 12, 2004
    I've got one, love it !
    It's going through an MB CL108 cab (discontinued) it delivers almost too much headroom but the tone is a combo of modern/vintage but you can adjust the color to suit your taste. Bass Mid treble are passive with
    very subtle cut/boost. It's very warm, full, round and punchy. The comp is great, set around 1:00
    O'clock, color off, Bass-11 Mid flat treble-flat,
    In active mode.
    Haven't tried the the pre stage overdrive yet.
    Master is never past 9:00 o'clock.

3. huckleberry1

huckleberry1

Jul 1, 2013
    Mesquite, Texas
    student
    I have seen threads in here that you should DEFINATELY read such as Markbass customer service. Strong reliable product but what if...