1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass

Discussion in 'Ask Tony Grey' started by brandonb1525, Oct 25, 2013.

1. brandonb1525

brandonb1525

Jun 15, 2012
    I own a Markbass F1 bass head and I think I am having problems with it. When I am playing on the gig, i tend to lose power as the night goes on. I find myself turning the amp louder and louder as the night goes on. When I first turn it on, I hear the fan spinning and then it makes a churning noise off and on for about 2 minutes. Please help and let me know what I should do. This is a fantastic bass head and I would love to have it fixed. Thanks!

2. tony grey

tony grey

Oct 2, 2006
    Endorsements; Yamaha, Fodera, Aguilar, TC Electronic, Peterson, Zoom
    Hi there. Wow that doesn't sound very good. Did you research if this was a common problem with Mark Bass? Does it have some kind of built in compressor? So when you naturally play louder over time on a gig it cuts the signal?
    I swear by and love Aguilar. They are the company that endorses me. I have never had any problems with them at all.
    Sorry to hear about your gear issues that sucks and is frustrating.