1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass

Discussion in 'Ask Justin Meldal-Johnsen' started by brandonb1525, Oct 25, 2013.

1. brandonb1525

brandonb1525

Jun 15, 2012
    I own a Markbass F1 bass head and I think I am having problems with it. When I am playing on the gig, i tend to lose power as the night goes on. I find myself turning the amp louder and louder as the night goes on. When I first turn it on, I hear the fan spinning and then it makes a churning noise off and on for about 2 minutes. Please help and let me know what I should do. This is a fantastic bass head and I would love to have it fixed. Thanks!

2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

You will probably find better help with this topic in the amps section. Who knows though, JMJ might actually be a MarkBass certified tech.

3. jmjbassplayer

jmjbassplayer Justin Meldal-Johnsen Gold Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2005
    I'm a Markbass Certified HATER is what I am. ;) "JMJ look, I'm telling you...the tone is so righteous! And it weighs NOTHING!".

....yes, but have you looked at it? Markbass = not allowed in my forum. :scowl::spit:

I kid...kind of. ;) Later!
    J

4. musicman666

musicman666

Sep 11, 2011
    ca
    Where are you located? Not to long ago I had warranty work done on my Markbass from VST in SoCal. They are a certified Markbass repair center.

5. jmjbassplayer

jmjbassplayer Justin Meldal-Johnsen Gold Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2005
    Boooo!

6. vegas532

vegas532

Nov 10, 2006
    Pensacola, FL.
    Markbass = Guitar Center
    Yet ANOTHER valid reason to dislike it. :D

7. Wait... There aren't... Any... Tubes? Why aren't there any tubes?