1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Marketing the band

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by wcnewby, Oct 31, 2013.

1. I've made up my mind to try something new because I'm not getting what I want with what I'm doing. In keeping with my plotting planning nature I am trolling for input here before I do any fund/time commitment. I have bad ideas... I can prove it. I also have good ones... The trick is to identify the good from the bad before you invest. ;)

I have not yet heard any good reasons for not trying this, but I have not yet pitched the package to a perspective customer either. The response I get from the pitch is what I don't know about... advertising is a good thing. You can't argue that. Will the people who pay see it that way? Stay tuned. I'm as curious as anyone else.

2. FWIW: I think Chris may be correct about getting more people in the door with free beer. But, I'd still like to hear/read how the radio ads works out for you. TIP: Try to get a radio station involved - give a DJ or station free tickets to give away over the air and etc. Anyway, good luck and please keep us updated. Thanks