Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mark's Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by moxnix9, Apr 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why doesn't Fender's website have Mark Hoppus' bass on it?I'm sure there have been thousands of posts like this but I'm that lazy.This is off the subject but I'm 13 and I can't say that I read music well or play anything "impressive"...is that bad?But I also play the double bass (bass fiddle, stand-up bass, what have you) and I can read that music perfectly.Thanx.

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Since this is about a bass, and there have been at least 50 threads on this particular bass, I am moving it up to Basses where it can be merged, closed, or left to stand on its own.

3. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    You can only read DB music and not BG music? Umm...maybe Im missing something, but arnt they the same?

4. Zirc

Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    You can't say you read music well, yet you can read music perfectly. I don't understand.

5. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Email Fender and ask them. That is about the best way to get an answer to your question.

And if you can read DB music, then you can read BG music. Bass clef is bass clef. I learned to read music by playing the tuba in high school.

Thread closed. PM me if you have a problem and I will explain my reasoning further to you that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.