Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mark's Holiday Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rutgers Bassist, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Here it is just in time for the Holidays.

Ok, what I am trying to sell here are some misc. things that will help fund for my new bass. Im looking to get an American Jazz, or Ken Smith Jazz, or a Warwick Corvette. I only want these in natural, but try some trades, I'm open to anything. Here is whats for sale.

Fender Heartfield DR-4 Fretless-

This is a Fender Heartfield DR-4. I removed the frets out and turned it into a fretless. With roundwound strings it buzzes becasue of the change to fretless I made, but with flatwounds it sounds great. It is active with an onboard pre amp. Some dings as you can see in the pics, but nothing affects the play of it. Here is the site with the pics: http://community.webshots.com/album/223313688IrQTSZ

Gorilla 50 Watt Bass Amp-This is for a Gorilla GB-30 bass amp. This amp is a little workhorse. Nothing wrong with it and is in great condition. Works great for practicing and even practicing with a band or small gigs.

Squire Electric Guitar- Squire Bullet Electric Guitar. Sound is pretty good for a cheap electric guitar. Ill let it go for 60 plus shipping. Great condition also. The guitar is blue with a white pickguard.

Agile Acoustic Bass- This acoustic bass is very surprisingly loud considering its size. Bass is 5 months old, but I just have no use for an acoustic. Plays and sounds great. Has an onboard Artec preamp. This also makes the bass sound great when plugged in.

So there it is. Let me know what you think. Also I can include a Hardshell case with the Heartfield, and a softshell with the Electric Guitar. Thanks Mark Pics are available upon request.

2. pepsican

pepsican

Oct 23, 2004
    iowa
    How much for the acoustic? Pics? Thanks.

3. Christmas Bump Have a merry and safe holliday all.