1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mark's Pedal Sale: The second coming

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Marlat, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    I'm starting a new thread because I have sold off a bunch of the pedals in the other ad and added a bunch of new ones for sale:

Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer - the ultimate analogue bass synth - you know what this thing does. Its number 64, signed by Richard Cartwright and has the latest software update - £280

Frantone Bassweet Fuzz - the definition of "wall of fuzz" this one is featured in the video on bassfuzz.com (its the same pedal) - now out of production £100 SOLD

Big John Obama Wah - bass autowah and distortion in the same pedal - both functions can be engaged seperately or combined. Smoking tone and politically incorrect. A very cool pedal 100GBP

EHX Nano Small Stone - Phaser - a reliable favourite on bass - 35GBP

EHX Dr Q Nano - Envelope Follower - 30GBP SOLD

MI Audio GI Fuzz Unit - a super flexible fuzz with bias and load controls to give you gating effects and a real range of difference fuzz sounds - 80GBP

Bogan Polish Love Overdrive - a TB favourite - a great compact bass overdrive that retains the lows - 65GBP

EHX 2880 Multitrack looper with foot controller - GBP210 - this looper does it all so much so that its more than I need, but its very intuitive to use and was my main looper for the last year. SOLD

Diago Gigman Pedalboard - (pictured under all the pedals). I think I paid 100GBP for it and you can have it for 50GBP + actual shipping of pickup in London.

IMG_9288.

IMG_9289.

I will consider trades but the prices are pretty much fixed unless you want to buy more than one pedal in which case we can work something out. The pedals have all been used so don't expect brand new pedals, but then again, you ain't paying brand new prices so what do you expect?

Prices including shipping in the UK or the EU. Anywhere else will cost a bit more, but not much. If you want to do a pickup in London I can knock a little bit off the price, but its only going to be what my shipping costs would have been.

PayPal preferred, but I can do direct deposit as well.

Thanks for looking!

Mark

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    EHX2880 is gone and shipped!

3. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Also up for sale is:

Line 6 JM4 Phrase Sampler a very easy to use single track looper with the usual built in Line 6 AMP modelling and effects as well as a whole bunch of drum rythms and guitar jam tracks which can be used for practice. Its a very cool looper and functional without being over the top. Boxsed up and ready to go as the previous buyer pulled out without further communication. 145GBP shipped

Malekko Omnicron Chorus a great tiny little chorus in a cool blue sparkle case that sounds great. Just replaced it with an analogman chorus so this on has to go. Not sure why all builders don't use pedals this small its the best size ever. Brand new with box and manuals. Get one for £120 from Denmark Street or 100GBP shipped from me.

Pics of the Malekko:

IMG_9291.

IMG_9292.

and

JM4 Looper

IMG_9280.

Both for sale and a deal can be done! :D

If your in the US we can chat about pricing and shipping. Open to trades as well!

4. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Frantone Bassweet is SOLD!

5. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    EHX Dr Q Nano is SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.