1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Marleaux Consat Signature 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by eubassix, Aug 14, 2019.

1. eubassix

eubassix Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Teesside, UK
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    BGP
    Strings:
    My Location:
    United Kingdom
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    • United States
    Looking to sell ONE of my two Marleaux Signature 4's. I do have a slight favourite, but happy to keep either should one sell. Similarities / differences fairly obvious form the photos / descriptions. Price includes UK Courier and either the Marleaux semi-rigid gig-bag or rectangular Gator lightweight case. Individual photos available for anyone seriously interested, via PM:-

Marleaux Consat Signature 4s "Regio Tone Wood" Series. Made exclusively from locally sourced wood from the Harz region of Germany where Marleaux Bass Guitars are based. Specifications: flame maple body with Signature grade elm top. Neck-through construction, three-piece maple neck Flamed maple fretboard with elm-binding + Oval elm fretboard inlays 24 Frets Scale: 34" (long scale) Pickups: 2 x Häussel-humbuckers in elm housing 3-Band EQ Active / Passive switchable Gold (signature) hardware throughout (ETS / Schaller) Weighs only 8.25lbs.This bass is number 35 on the Marleaux website (Consat Signature Gallery) c/w Marleaux (Canto) semi-hard gig- case plus all original (2017) paperwork/tools etc. Scale 864mm. Nut 40mm. bridge 17-20mm adjustable. The Signature neck-thru is the top-of-the-line option - photos show the quality of workmanship. Bass plays exceptionally and has great tonal variation/options.

Marleaux Consat Signature 4 (from a matched PAIR of Marleaux Consat Signatures) in mint condition. Specifications:- • Walnut body Core • Burl Poplar Top w. matching headstock • Ebony + Maple-bound F/Board • Figured Maple Bound Through Neck • Bartolini Pickups • Schaller Tuners• ETS Bridge • 3-band eq (Marleaux Programmable). Scale: 864 mm / 34"; Nut: 40 mm/1.57"; 12th fret: 55 mm/2.17"; 24th fret: 62 mm/2.44"; Bridge: 60 mm (2.36") / c. 17-20 mm (0.79") string-spacing (adjustable); weight is only c. 8.25 lbs ! The Signature neck-thu is the top-of-the-line option: special features of the Signature model, including the flame-maple bound f/board. Photos show both the quality of workmanship. The only changes I made when ordering the build was to satin finish / black hardware (rather then the standard Signature high-gloss / Gold). One of the best 4 string basses I have ever owned / played (including a Fodera YY Dlx). Current pricing is €4500 which currently equates to c. £4200 +. Price includes 24H Courier (UPS/TNT)
    http://www.marleaux-..._signature.html
    http://www.marleaux-...preisliste.html

listed with 'BGP' which I'm assuming is GBP (GB £ / sterling) MVC-049S.JPG MVC-049S.JPG MVC-050S.JPG MVC-051S.JPG

Attached Files:

NigelD likes this.