MARRIED TALKBASSERS; I need help :-/

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by OysterBoy, Oct 26, 2006.

1. OysterBoy

OysterBoy

Sep 19, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    I'm entering a poster contest for some anti-drug thing and I need a photo of a man and woman standing together in funeral clothes (dark stuff, basically). I need it to be an original photo for this to count, and I'd really really appreciate anyone's help. (Reward is $500 at Futureshop, so you can see why I made such an "urgent" thread title.. oh, and it's due wednesday, so the sooner the better :p)

2. My school is doing Red-Ribbon week to encourage drug freeness, they gave out little red ribbons on monday and today I was in charge of handing out candy at luch to people who were wearing theirs, I stopped once I got sexually assaulted, I am completely serious, this one guy reaches from behind and grabs a nice handfull of moob in order to pull me back and try to get more candy, I punched him and stopped giving away candy to anyone.

3. OysterBoy

OysterBoy

Sep 19, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    Bump...

by the way, your faces will be totally covered, so don't worry. I just need an original "couple" picture. Looking through stock-photo sites hasnt really produced the desired results..

4. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Dude, just kill someone and take a photo at his funeral.

5. futureshop? You definitely live in Ontario somewhere haha. My friends in Canada all live in Ontario and tell me of future shop all the time. Apparently it is the equivalent of Circuit City in America, and rivals the Best Buys up there.

Sorry to derail this thread, I can't help you Oyster Boy :(.

6. OysterBoy

OysterBoy

Sep 19, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    Yea. It'd definately be a nice christmas gift for my dad.

7. OysterBoy

OysterBoy

Sep 19, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    Bump..

8. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    A few weeks ago I arrested a guy for selling crack cocaine, then found his stash of 63 grams. There that is my contribution for drug freeness.

9. OysterBoy

OysterBoy

Sep 19, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    None of this has to do with my thread, at all really.

10. but it is basically us bumping your thread, while discussing drugs and the condition of being free therof

11. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    My ribbon in jr. high was cut and pasted to read the opposite of drug free. I was also the D.A.R.E valedictorian. I was also a Boy Scout. And its been 6 years since I've been out of Rehab.

12. in 6th grade, we had ribbons with monkeys on them, on top of it it said "Don't Monkey With Drugs" I figured out how to remove part of the text, there were so many ribbons that had a monkey with a joint in it's mouth that said "Monkey With Drugs" they ended up confiscating all the ribbons

13. OysterBoy

OysterBoy

Sep 19, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    haha, that's great.

Until a few weeks ago, I smoked pot daily, and I have a big D.A.R.E. poster on my door.. haha.

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021