1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Marshall Guv'Nor Twin Gain Stage Clone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Squanch72, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marshall Guv'Nor Twin Gain Stage Clone in case one eye gets a glass shard jammed in to it by Michonne. I will post more pics later of the guts. I have since added another plastic knob. Really a well done dual stage Guv'nor clone, soldering is very nice and tidy, someone knew what they were doing when they built this pedal. Also has dedicated Treble, Mids, and High EQ knobs, know you don't have to say "Where did the Mids go this is a bass you know" or for all you slappitty tapitty clankity lovers you can cut the mids and push the Treble and Bass. Really cool having two gain stages, set one for that pushed tube amp sound then the other as a boost or to go super heavy on the gain, or do whatever the heck you want, no one will judge you I promise, can't we all just get along...
    $65 shipped Paypal and USA sales only.
    I have no clue why the label says Run.
    Gov'nor does not come with eye patch...:D
    View attachment 368518

2. On hold pending payment!

3. Worshipbass12

Worshipbass12

Feb 23, 2013
    Nw georgia
    Does it come with a creepy aquarium full of heads??

4. If you are willing to pay shipping, lol

5. And SOLD, heading to Minnesota

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.