1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Marshall Reflector RF-1 Reverb pedal with bass

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Meatrus, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Meatrus

Meatrus

Apr 5, 2009
    England
    Hi,

Just wondering how many of you have tried the Marshall Reflector pedal with bass and what your opinions are. I need a reverb and it seems quite cheap!
    Thanks, Robin

2. Meatrus

Meatrus

Apr 5, 2009
    England
    bump

3. I could arrange for me to try it out quickly if you like, my guitar'd friend has one and we have a band practice on saturday.

I'll try it out and give you a quick review, if you want me to.

(heh, that rhymed :p)

From reviews I've read of this pedal on guitar, it seems to do the job pretty well, but it's a little weird because it has a reverse delay setting, but can't do normal delay.

4. Meatrus

Meatrus

Apr 5, 2009
    England
    That would be great, thank you!

Thought it may be a good idea to check with anyone here before buying to see how it works with bass, as I tried a guitar fuzz once with bass and it was horrible!

Thanks again,
    Robin

5. id also like to know this, just bringing an old thread back to life

6. EskimoBassist

EskimoBassist

Nov 2, 2007
    Leeds, UK
    I've got one on my pedalboard, sounds great with my Passive Fender Jazz, not sure if it would have enough headroom for an active instrument, but it sounds great with all my pedals. Great value for money, pretty well built and even has an expression output, so you can use a pedal to change the mix.