SOLD Marshall Regenerator chorus/flanger/phaser/vibe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DDXdesign, Apr 22, 2018.

1. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Price:
    Quick listings, photos to follow:

SOLD DOD Carcosa fuzz $75 - This is a really, really cool fuzz, from a rich almost Ratlike cutting sound to the broken toaster gated stuff. This one has furry-side velcro on the back, and when I got it the previous owner had left a gold Barefoot Button switch topper on it! (This was very interesting since I make button toppers myself, and had not known about Barefoot when I started. Theirs are metal, smaller in diameter, and use a plastic insert and set-screws to attach to the footswitch - pretty nice thing)

Marshall Regenerator multi-modulation $45 - Sort of like the Southampton Utility Knife in stereo digital form - 2 Choruses, Flanger, Phaser, Step-Phaser, and Vibe, with stereo outs and a jack for an expression pedal! I really like the sounds but am going to try a Bass Clone chorus. Great condition except the knobs' marker lines have largely worn off.

SOLD ZVex Mastotron $90 - Recently bought here on TB. Awesome fuzz! Just, still hunting for the perfect teeth, I guess. Excellent condition, velcro on back.

NLA EBS Multicomp $100 - 2nd version, I think, the one that says True Bypass under the switch. Love this comp in Tube mode especially. Excellent condition, velcro on back (on top of the foam so you could probably slice it away pretty cleanly if it doesn't peel).

NLA MXR Bass Auto Q $80 - Dig the sound and the shimmer option to warble the note after the envelope, but think I want something more raw and mutronish.

SOLD Boss OC-3 Super Octave $80 - Like it a lot, just don't need it. Includes box and papers and velcro on back.

Decided to keep a couple of the pedals for the time being! Others still available!
    Thanks!

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  2. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    A72C1709-0532-4120-8FA2-D2039EFDB50F.jpeg

3. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Carcosa fuzz! Here is a photo with the Barefoot Button it came with... With the size and shape of the BButton, I have to think the Mooer Candy switch things were modeled after these.

A76DEDEC-6673-4C09-A436-DB3AF04DE753.jpeg
    And for funsies I'll throw in one of my 3D printed StompPADs in yellow to boot.

8ABB2C2C-072C-4015-A827-F4B3AA3B0B19.jpeg

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  4. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Carcosa is sold!

5. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    regenerator sold on reverb! so this thread is done.