Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Marshall TSL 100 watt guitar head

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by IvanMike, Oct 21, 2004.

1. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    This is another item belonging to my guitar player who is pc challenged. It's in great shape. $750 via USPS money order only.

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Interested, does $750 include shipping, and you got any pics?

Ray

3. IvanMike

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    i dont have pix, i might be able to get some but it is pristine. I'll have to talk to tony but i bet he would do the shipping for free.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    a guitar amp for sale in a forum for bass gear? looks like your buddy tony is not the only one pc challenged....wrong place for this dude

-Mike

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses

Plenty of people sell plenty of guitar gear on here as well, it's nothing new and IMHO, nothing wrong. Granted we're all bassist, but there's quite a few of us who play guitar as well (me included).

Sorry dude, after not being about to find a way to finance it, and knowing that I'll never use the 100W head down here in college, I'll have to pass. Thanks though...

Ray

6. IvanMike

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    Well, i figured some here play guitar. In fact, strange as this may seem, I assumed some here might actually KNOW someone who plays guitar. Anyhow, I decided I'd offer it up to the cool folks here before putting it on the bay.

PS, At least I dont have a the name of a guitar amp as part of my name. :p

7. Hey man whats the condition of this amp??? I know many guitarists an my guitarist has this amp and it is awsome.

-Vince

P.S. Can ya get some pics?

8. IvanMike

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    the amp is pretty much pristine. pics might be a bit of a hassle but if someone is really serious i could try to borrow a dig

9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    also a VH album, and the california code for criminally insane.

fair enough on your observations about gear....i was just hoping to put an end to it so others don't start reasoning as you do and turn this forum into a place to sell anything related to stringed instruments.

hey bro....sorry for cluttering up your thread with this. at least it is getting to stay at the top all day. :)

-Mike