1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Marshall VBC810

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by i_got_a_mohawk, Mar 21, 2006.

1. I have a chance at one of these cabs, i was holding out to get a peavey or ampeg 810, but this is a really good price i think

Anyone used these cabs? Are they sealed or ported? i cant find that out, how do they compair to the peavey and ampeg (the ampeg has a bit of an edge on the peavey sonically, but the peavey has that "mean looking son of a *****" look, which is sweet

Cheers

- Will

2. macahan

macahan

Mar 22, 2005
    Karlstad, Sweden
    I'm also interested in those cabs but nobody seems to have even tried one.. let alone compared it with an ampeg..

3. Flatbass

Flatbass

Mar 13, 2004
    Yurop
    I've played one...

it was a long time ago, in a band-practice situation.
    The amp was an Hartke 3500.

I believe it's sealed cab. It's very punchy and cut through really well. Impressing cab, but it was my only 8x10-experience... I usually play through 4x10 cabinets.

4. ibz

ibz

Apr 14, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    For the record these are sealed cabs, I've never played through one though.

5. Cheers guys, its still on ebay in the UK if anyone is interested, i think im going to hold off and get an Ampeg 810E when one pops up close enough to me (the marshall has a nice price tag but it too far away)

6. macahan

macahan

Mar 22, 2005
    Karlstad, Sweden
    any more info from anyone??