Martha Stewart on Conan O'Brien...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Knavery, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Is it me or does Martha Stewart look like she's got a little bad girl in her by the way she looks overall. It's as if being in prison made her more down-to-earth. I find her somewhat attractive now. Either that or I've just gotten stuffy and old. :cool:
  2. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    conan looks wierd with wet hair.

Martha has never been that bad, but I drives me crazy how much money she makes doing crap that anyone could do.
  3. Chriss62

Jul 24, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Back in her day, Martha Stewart used to be a model. Honest, i saw it on legends and storytellers.

Also, it's kinda weird that i would choose to reply on this thread after not visiting the site for about 2 years. Oh well. At Least the web site is still a good one.

4. Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Well, I think it's cool that you thought you wanted to reply to this thread. The more original ideas and thoughts that come out of this site, the better. You could only be thought of as an asset. So... grab a chair and stick around. One more opinion is music to my ears.
  5. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I love my wife dearly but doggone, that Martha Stewart's got it goin' on!
  6. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I don't find her attractive but I can see how she might have been at one time.

I think they're definitely playing up a little "bad girl" kind of thing off of her prison time. Have you seen the commercial for the Apprentice series that she's going to be on this time where she's telling the girl something about how powerful women don't cry or something?

brad cook
  7. Nah, dude, you just have what I have.
  8. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    Hey! You're alive! I havent seen you around in a while! How's life?