1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Martin 2013 HD35 w/ Factory Fishman mic/blend

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by austentaciousC, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. austentaciousC

austentaciousC

Mar 17, 2010
    Standard HD35 with factory installed (custom ordered) Fishman Ellipse Matrix blend system. Sitka Spruce top, Rosewood back and sides, ebony bridge pins and custom bone nut/saddle setup with hard case. :http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/items/HD35.htm

This guitar is in absolute *mint* condition with case candy and blank warranty card. I have an old HD-28 ive had for years that has sentimental value that im holding on to, so this one is up for sale/trade. There are a million threads comparing the 28 and 35, they are very similiar but i can tell them apart. I picked this one out of a bunch, it is easily as nice as my custom shop dreadnoughts.

Guitar was $2900, plus $350 for purchase/install of the preamp and another $150 for bone nut/saddle.

Sale/Trade at $2500 shipped for a bass +/- cash(willing to entertain best cash offer). Also looking for a computer/laptop

2. austentaciousC

austentaciousC

Mar 17, 2010
    pics

3. austentaciousC

austentaciousC

Mar 17, 2010
    Traded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.