1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Martin D-15M Mahogany Acoustic Guitar - PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by wushuguy, Dec 21, 2016.

1. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Price:
    $950
    I'm looking to sell my Martin D-15m (original Martin hard case included). Price includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

This guitar recently had the frets leveled and was set up by Custom Sound Instruments in Flagstaff, AZ. This guitar plays wonderfully and sounds beautiful. It has a very deep and clear sound. There are a few tiny cosmetic marks that I tried to photograph. The ones that are not clearly on top of the guitar are on the back (the black mark and the white one on the edging). These are minor and look worse in the pictures than they do in person. Other than those marks, the guitar is in perfect shape. Feel free to ask questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017