1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Martin D Cherry (D28) Acoustic - For Stingray Classic 5 or Jazz Elite 5 or Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by CoffeeLove, Mar 23, 2018.

1. CoffeeLove

CoffeeLove Supporting Member

Price:
    Not really a guitar player, so going to part with the Martin to pick up another bass or possibly an amp. Would consider a Mesa D800 or GK MB500 Fusion plus money.

This is modeled after the D28 but has cherry back and sides with Sitka spruce top. Sounds amazing! With a little research, you will find the "D Cherry" sells used for $1500-$1600 (MSRP $2799) in good condition. This is NOT the lower priced SWDGT sustainable series. Will call it "near" mint or like new, but I cannot find a scratch on it.

$1375 shipped CONUS

Attached Files:

ialma likes this.
  2. Genz Benz GBE1200 plus cash?

3. CoffeeLove

Great amp, but just too big/heavy for me. I had the GBE600 which sounded great, but parted with it due to size and weight, I am all about the class D with tube pre now. Let me know if you have anything that meets that description. Regards

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    sleepy_monkey likes this.
  4. CoffeeLove

Sold locally