No longer available Maruszczyk Elwood, Mint Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by baltodoc, Dec 13, 2016.

1. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Price:
    $1095
    Strings:
    Incredible Maruszczyk Elwood with an absolutely sick Walnut top.
    Ash body, maple neck with rosewood fretboard. 34" scale, 24 fret. 19mm spacing. Delano pickups with Noll 2 band pre-amp. Active/passive. 9.4 lbs on my scale. Currently strung with DR Black Beauties. Nicely padded gig bag in fantastic shape included.
    Unbelievably fat tone. Lightning fast jazz-type neck. I traded for this recently and love EVERYTHING about it. But at the end of the day, I typically only play my 5-stringers out. This is way too much bass to be left sitting at home.

$1095 which includes shipping to CONUS ONLY! PayPal accepted.

maru1.jpg maru2.jpg maru3.jpeg maru4.jpg maru5.jpg maru6.jpg

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  2. Maruszczyk makes a nice bass, they seem like really underrated instruments. They have been on my GAS list for some time now.

GLWYS!

3. Maynjo

Maynjo Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Jacksonville, NC
    Damn dude. I was watching this bass when it was sale before. Just pulled the trigger on a new American Professional Jazz bass. Beautiful, beautiful bass. If I hadn't already ordered the fender I'd be all over this. GLWTS.

4. itsalljustaride

itsalljustaride

Sep 23, 2009
    Same here.

If this baby is still up in a few weeks when the tax return fairy comes, it might be mine, but glwts to the OP in the meantime :)

baltodoc likes this.
  5. DaveAceofBass

DaveAceofBass Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    Been looking to get a Marusczyck bass, but I need the lightweight model in a 5-string. I already have one too many 9.5 lb basses.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 18, 2021