Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Marvel VS Capcom 2 HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PollyBass, Sep 28, 2002.

1. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Alright, i'm decent, i can hold my own aginst all the crew but the 4 elite. If anyone is any good at this, they will knwo what i'm talking about. Right now, my line up is, Guile, Or spidy first, and ironman in the middle. The thing is, i'm only useing iron man to link 3 supers with his proton cannon. but as a charicter alone, he sucks. for me anyway, his super alone is to slow to link from combo's. the supers go "Guile combo, super, ironman super, spider super" all useing the down, down forward, forward, jab + strong command. Who is a good guy or girl that can air combo god, has a linkible super, and can replace iron man in the chain? I was thinking morgin? or maybe strider?

2. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Like, before i go to the mall would be nice, so can be like all, kick ass, and stuff, huh huh.

3. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    first of all, what the hell was up with your second post? jeezum crow!

second of all, lose guile and spidey.

my fave lineup is

a) sentinel

b) cable

c) dr. doom

yes, i'm a cheap, CHEAP bastard.

and i suck.

but sentinel's high punch is a FRIGGIN' LASER for cryin' out loud!

[shakes head for having made an austin powers reference]

[/shaking head]

been awhile since i played MvC2. i got it when i was a freshman; now i'm a junior! i still haven't unlocked all the costumes (which takes FOREVER).

it's a pretty obscure game: i don't think many will be able to respond, let alone assist you.

4. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Wow, that is pure cheese man. thats my non cheese line up, if i want to lay on the cheese, i jsut get cable, balckheart, and super combo them to hell, cant even catch me. I just came back from beating the crap, i put morgin in the line up, and all is well. left the place after playing 8 people and only spending 50 cents for one game,,, life is good.

5. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    i've been playing it off and on for the past two years and i still pretty much suck as bad as the day i got it!

my strategy: high punch, high punch, high punch, high punch, high punch, high punch, high punch, high punch, high punch, high punch, high punch, high punch, super combo!

6. Never got inot M vs. C 2. I still play M vs. C on my playstation though. Captain America is my boy. Team up Cap and the Hulk and I'm unstoppable.

7. BaroqueBass

BaroqueBass

Jul 8, 2000
    Salem, OR
    when it's cheese vs cheese the better player always wins. :)

Cable, Rogue, Wolverine