1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MAS110 Sub

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dee-man, Feb 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Price:
    Howdy TB. Not playing as much so it's hard to justify having killer gear sitting around. It's also listed on CL: MIKE ARNOPOL SOUNDWORKS - MAS110S BASS SUB

NOTE: This is the sub that was designed to go with the MAS45; it is not the sub designed to go with the Flex210. I've used this with a few different cabs (Bareface One10, Berg AE210, Barefaced Retro210) and sounds great with all of them. It's in excellent all-around condition.

$500 shipped CONUS only (add $20 if east of Mississippi). I would prefer a local sale and would give a discount for local TBers.

Thanks for looking, DM

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  2. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Great cab and seller too...

3. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Thanks JB. Hope you're doing well.

jbares likes this.
  4. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    These things KICK!

5. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    They do indeed. Thanks. This was the sub I brought to last year's GTG in Santa Clara. Hope all's well with you, DM

6. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    SOLD locally.