1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MASF Possessed on bass vidja

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by behndy, Mar 24, 2013.

1. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    i am so enamored with this thing. i want it to take me in a manly fashion. yesh please. and have it's babies pop out of me and live on every corner of my hood. YESH PLEASE.

2. Jean Baudin

Jean Baudin

Aug 27, 2003
    redwood city, ca
    Endorsing Artist: See Profile
    Nice. I might have to get one of those at some point. Problem is where to put it!

3. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    alllllllllllllllllllways an issue ne?

you dig it the most baby.

4. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to that. THxZ.

5. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    thank YOU.

that thing is a BLAST to play with.

i want to kidnap MASFy dooder next time i'm in Japan.

6. Wud

Wud

Apr 11, 2009
    Insanity in a pedal!

Me wantss it.

Sounds kinda similar to the Hexe Revolver.

Was it expensive like the Hexe ?

7. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    This thing DOES sound so cool.......but I can't buy EVERYTHING after Behndy....right? At some point I can't have his sloppy seconds.

8. the random glitch stutter stuff is cool- maybe they shoulda had a heapin' helpin' more of those options/parameters, and leave all the fuzz/distorto to the big girl pedals already out there.

9. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz! Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    I ordered one of these last week (might be here today). Seems like I may have chosen wisely

10. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    nopers! $270ish i think at Prymaxe? and they always run sales so right now it's be $240 shipped.

keeping it warrrrrrm for you baybay.

oop! sorry, must've not made it clear in the video. any fuzz/distortion is from the Pickle Pie B or the Rusty Box i'm using as a preamp. the first time i click on the Possessed, that's how it sounds with a clean (as clean as my setup gets) tone going into it.

dood. you'll love it. it's so awesome because it's a tweaky noise pedal done by a japanese tweaky noise madman builder that's.... musical. very intuitive layout (lol. even with the horrible odd names for each knob) and it's already made me come up with 3 or 4 riffs for songs.

i LOVE pedals that inspire ideas. and i've wanted just this for so long. lol. ordered a second one for my keys board.

11. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    I found the names very Bjorkish and thought you'd love them.

12. Wud

Wud

Apr 11, 2009
    I'd love to see/hear an Iron Ether take on this sort of pedal.

13. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    that's funny. because before i bought my first pedal after i started playing bass again about 6ish years ago, i was looking for EXACTLY THIS. when i posted a question about how to do the IDM resample stutter i got a pm from Taylor, right before he started IE. and we talked about this, he said he had something he was working on for it.

never came to fruition but i was always interested in where he'd take it too.

14. I can't get this pedal out of my brain a few days after you posted this. I so am interested in it. I hope someone else buys it and doesn't gel with it. I call dibs on GryGrx's!!

15. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz! Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    Mine is here, and I'm just unboxing it now.

16. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California

lol. well, i like them NOW. after playing with it enough to get them down. thank the sweet and salty budha that someone else did a vid where they listed off what each knob REALLY was.

also, check your pms suckah.

you too Deltz, but over at Le Lurv Furz.