matrix jacket

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by turkish, Jan 21, 2003.

1. turkish

turkish Guest

Jul 14, 2002
    FCCAUSA, or here
  2. I could swear I've seen one of those in cheesy HK action movies.

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I don't know that jacket....but I do own a jacket that is identical to one that he wears when Morpheus is teaching him to jump between the buildings...I've had that brown jacket for years and then I remember watching the matrix while wearing the jacket and realizing how stylish I am(so stylish that big budget movies play off my style) :D
  4. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    In the top pic, it looks like a gui (suit) that people use when doing Aikedo (form of martial arts).

Have a look around charity shops, youll be amazed what youll find; myself and 3 band members all got leather jackets (cover band image) for just 50p each from the same shop :eek:

Edit: "Isn't tha his priest disguise?"
    ...yeah I see what you mean:D
  5. If i remember right, keanu is a bassest. Hes in a band called Dogstar. They are ok, i dont know who i could compare them to..
  6. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    I want a "Reservoir Dogs" suit, with thin black tie and dark sunglasses...
  7. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Ahem...I do you believe you mean a Blues Brothers suit. I do too, BAD.
  8. Heh...
    Can't say it looks at all familiar to me, but then again, there are just so damn many cheesy Hong Kong action movies... :p
  9. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I don't know but please tell me that you're not thinking about buying one. I promise will not look cool like Neo. You'll look like a dork.

brad cook
  10. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    ...I repeat.... a dork.

brad cook
  11. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Its true....that whole trenchcoat "neo" style is not only played out...but I personally think Neo(keanu) looks like a dork period...with or without that persona.
  12. turkish

turkish Guest

Jul 14, 2002
    FCCAUSA, or here
    oh i'm quite aware that'll i'll look like a dork i was jsut thinking of a halloween costume, i can bend back pretty far like the whol bullet dodging thing and thought it would make a cool costume

and for the record keanu reeeves is a dork
  13. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX long as you know. ;)

Yeah...keanu is a dork. Neo is pretty cool though.

brad cook
  14. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I have been wearing a Swiss army issue trench coat since before the matrix and before the columbine wouldn't believe how annoying some people were about that....:rolleyes:
    I would look liek a dork in that neo coat though, haha!
  15. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    It ain't right if it ain't the classic: Gestapo jacket.