1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Matsumoku P for T-40

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Edb, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    Taking this down - it has a bid on ebay, so I am considering it sold...
    This is a vintage Hondo Professional II made in Japan's Matsumoku factory in the 1980's. This is NOT one of the cheaper, Chinese Hondo models. This thing is ROCK SOLID and it sings! It is loaded with stock USA Dimarzio pickups and it is super clean - not a nick on this baby! It is a 32" scale bass with a short-horned mahogany body, Gibson-style 3-point bridge, maple neck & maple fretboard. Everything works perfectly. It is in immaculate condition considering it is from 1980. Being that it is one of the Japanese-made Matsumoku basses, it is extremely sturdy and very well-built. An awesome vintage Japanese-made bass for under $300! Comes with original hard case.

Sale price - $250 shipped in the CONUS

As far as trades go, I'm open to any offers... I'm very interested in trading for a Peavey T-40. If you've got one and you're interested in trading, let me know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I hate basses with short upper horns, they are very uncomfortable to me. I'd make the trade.

Sorry, I thought you were asking if the trade was fair, I didn't realize it was an offer. I have 10 peaveys, but no T-40.

3. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    :) LOL.

T-40 would be ideal, but I'll consider all offers.

4. jackajesusfreak

jackajesusfreak

Mar 5, 2009
    thanks anyway edb, i snatched up one of those SX one hundred dollar basses!

5. funkingroovin

funkingroovin Conquering A-D-D,and all the other notes as well!

Apr 19, 2009
    Hawaii
    Please God,let this be here Friday!!!

6. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    Bump

7. funkingroovin

funkingroovin Conquering A-D-D,and all the other notes as well!

Apr 19, 2009
    Hawaii
    Man, that's a beauty,I was going to grab it,but someone GAVE me a P-bass(basketcase) yesterday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.