1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Matt Pulcinella Jazz $950 OBO schweet!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by wheatroll, Mar 22, 2002.

1. This is a Custom Jazz bass, made by a one-man builder, Matt Pulcinella from Pennsylvania. Its a incredible bass, in excellent condition. You can check out his site www.mpguitars.com (there is a picture of this bass on the Level 4 page) ...........Features include: - figured maple top - swamp ash body - birdseye maple fretboard - abalone inlays - hipshot ultralight tuners and bridge - DiMarzio Ultra Jazz pick-ups - Bartolini NTBT 2-band preamp (9v) - SKB hardshell case. The contol layout is volume-blend-treble-bass active/passive. The neck width is similar to a jazz (don't have the actual measurement) and very comfortable to play. The bass has a couple tiny dings (approx. 2mm long) on the corner edge of the body (near the bridge), and the previous owner rubbed/lightly sanded the laquer on the back of the neck. You have to hold the bass just right to notice these deficiancies. The bass is mint otherwise. I dont have a picture of the case, but its your standard rectangular SKB in great shape, nothing broken...........This bass retailed for $1600 and was selling used at the Bass Palace (check em' out, great site, great guys, www.basspalace.com) for $1149. I am the second owner. Compare the features of other high-end basses to this bass and you'll see that what a screamin deal this is. Please no trades because I am only selling this bass to finance my new Sadowsky and this goes before my vintage precision or jazz...........

please see pictures at: http://communities.msn.com/KeefGreen/shoebox.msnw