Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

matters

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kserg, Jul 13, 2004.

1. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    So ya... i got a small problem maybe someone can give me small advice... 1st ya i always think that i screwed up... and act like ahole:p so ya thats fun

anyway was drinking last night... drank alot i geuss... in the end after few bottles of vodka they gave me wine and i spilled it on my friends bf tan pants... ya... messed up... i apologize few times like a polite drunk i am but i really feel bad for doing that (was an accedent but still)

So any advice what todo? offer him moni for new pants or something?

sux cuz it was very end and i didnt want any wine... vodka is so much better then wine:(

and no i dont get hangovers:p so tonight was great:p

cheers

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    My first notion:

Don't drink so much.

3. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    My first notion:

Bring a sippy-cup next time?

4. My first notion:

Offer to buy new pants/ get them dry-cleaned. If he declines, fuhghettaboutit.

5. My first notion:

Stay away from coloured/colored alcohol.

6. What kind of man are you? Anyone who plays a musical instrument needs to be a damn party animal/alcoholic. Otherwise they are just posers.

Right?

7. I can play under the influence of anything, except for love. Whoa, I feel like a hippie. :D

No, but people get angry when you're drunk, performing at a concert. Ever hear about that one band, Creed? Or was it Nickelback, ya know what? I don't care. Anyway, a bunch of their fans sued them caus he was drunk at a concert and gave a crappy show.

8. Fo' Shizzle

Fo' Shizzle

Aug 28, 2003
  9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    My question is, What makes matters worse?

10. Gravity makes everything worse.

11. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Only if you're an old woman, or you're about to fall.

12. Or if you would rather float round all day instead of stuck on the ground. :meh: :D

13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I'd actually like it if gravity lightened up just a little bit, he's been a bit tense around the office lately.

14. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait, I don't get it.

15. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Love has the best influence on music. When I feel love it's so easy to feel the groove… but then again, maybe I'm a hippy…

-anyway-

To the original poster: Don't worry about it man. You did the guy a favor. Tan pants!? Puh-lease….

16. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Yeah, I hate that guy. He's always putting everybody down.

17. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Agreed, Gravity's really got me down lately.

18. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Well, Matt; the way I see it there's only one thing left to do.

We're gonna have to stomp his sack until he's dead.

19. Hahaha, I get that one. :D :D :D :D :D :D

20. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Excellent! I'll have your gold star in the mail this afternoon. :D