Maus :: Musick

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Gunnar Þór, Jun 22, 2003.

1. I'll make this easy and sum up this entire post for you: "The best band you never heard in your life".

The Icelandic rock band Maus has just published it's fifth album, Musick. It went to stores on the 16th of June and has since then been constantly in any CD player I can get my hands on. I don't really have words to describe just how good the album is so you'll have to try and check out a small piece of it yourselfes:

Maus - How far is too far?

This is a sample song of the album from the Bad Taste website, their label. And don't worry, it's in English so you'll understand what he's saying. All of Musick is in English except the last song. If you want to hear more you can check out songs from two of their other albums here, and I'll list a few more from their website here below.

I believe Musick is going to be released in the UK, the US and Europe by Bad Taste records later this year but it's available from the Bad Taste website. I encourage you to check this band out, you won't regret it.

Some more songs, all of older albums and all in Icelandic:EDIT: You'll have to right-click the files and choose "Save target as". If you want to keep it as mp3 choose "Save as type - All files" and type .mp3 behind the file name. :)

All files are from either the band's or the label's website so you're not doing anything illegal by downloading them.
  2. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

I tried to listen but got an "action cancelled" notice. I'll try again later.
  3. Try right-clicking and pressing "Save target as", that works for me.

Thanks for listening. :)