Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MAX VALENTINO'S SOLO CD NOW AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by maxvalentino, Jan 23, 2002.

1. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

Hi all..... it took a while, and then a while more, but I have finally completed my first solo CD, "A Caravan Of Dreams". I am now working on getting a website up and running, and possibly posting some mp3's for you to sample.
    But , in the meantime, if any are interested, the CD is available now from me. $15 (plus $2 shipping) payable by check or M.O.
    contact me via e-mail at: ekstasis1@hotmail.com
    for more information.
    What is it like? well, different. A lot of chordal and melodic playing (mostly on my Godin A4), quite a bit of treated bass (epi Casady) producing faux-gamelan/steel drum sounds and other ersatz percussions....but, most of all, 100% all bass! And mostly "live" with very little studio manipulations.
    Perhaps I could talk the illustrious Steve Lawson into submitting a short review ( he got an advance copy while at NAMM this past week)?
    I had rec'd several pm's from TBers asking when it would be ready, and how to get a copy....e-mail me for more details.
    Thanks everyone....
    Max Valentino

2. Thanks for the info, Max. You know that I've been hounding you for this one. I'll take one! Now, where is it I have to go to order....I better go back and read the entire post.

X