1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

May I ask for help ?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Basstyra, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Basstyra

Basstyra Commercial User

Apr 3, 2005
    France
    CTO @ Two notes Audio Engineering
    Hey,

Sorry, this could be considered as spam I think. But I really would appreciate some help...

In this thread :
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201055

syciprider tells "the Line 6 Echo park is being blown out for $89 @ GC."

As here in France they cost about 145€, I wonder if someone could buy one for me, and send it to me in France. If this blow out is still currently available, of course... Needless to say I would pay all the shipping costs... :)

I really need a good delay soon !!

Thanks everybody !

2. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    I could probably do that for you. I'll check over at our local GC tomorrow and look. If not, I know that they have a used Digitech Digi Delay for 45 bucks, and I own one, its quite a sweet pedal

3. Basstyra

Basstyra Commercial User

Apr 3, 2005
    France
    CTO @ Two notes Audio Engineering
    Well, I wouldn't mind a Digidelay for 45$ ! ;)

The thing is, my guitar player asked me to use delay on one song, so I have to find a delay quickly.

4. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Yeah, just PM me, if you can get the money to me by tonight, I can pick it up and have it shipped by tomorrow

5. sutton if u read this before you go to gc could you try to find out what there "too low to advertise" price is on warwick corvettes 4 and 5 stringers

6. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Yeah, I'll look into it.

7. thanks a lot
    you da man :D

8. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI

You dont need to tell me, I already know :p

9. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Warwick Corvette Standards were 899 new. Thats abotu all they had, I think they had 1 thumb, but I didnt catch the price.

10. the 4 strings were 899 or the 5 strings?

11. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    4 string....fretted and fretless....I'm I'm willing to bet you could get them down to atleast 799

12. thats a pretty bad sale price they were 899 last time i was there and they werent on sale :rollno: