Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

May I ask for help ?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Basstyra, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Basstyra

Basstyra Commercial User

Apr 3, 2005
    France
    CTO @ Two notes Audio Engineering
    Hey,

Sorry, this could be considered as spam I think. But I really would appreciate some help...

In this thread :
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201055

syciprider tells "the Line 6 Echo park is being blown out for $89 @ GC."

As here in France they cost about 145€, I wonder if someone could buy one for me, and send it to me in France. If this blow out is still currently available, of course... Needless to say I would pay all the shipping costs... :)

I really need a good delay soon !!

Thanks everybody !

2. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    I could probably do that for you. I'll check over at our local GC tomorrow and look. If not, I know that they have a used Digitech Digi Delay for 45 bucks, and I own one, its quite a sweet pedal

3. Basstyra

Basstyra Commercial User

Apr 3, 2005
    France
    CTO @ Two notes Audio Engineering
    Well, I wouldn't mind a Digidelay for 45$ ! ;)

The thing is, my guitar player asked me to use delay on one song, so I have to find a delay quickly.

4. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Yeah, just PM me, if you can get the money to me by tonight, I can pick it up and have it shipped by tomorrow

5. sutton if u read this before you go to gc could you try to find out what there "too low to advertise" price is on warwick corvettes 4 and 5 stringers

6. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Yeah, I'll look into it.

7. thanks a lot
    you da man :D

8. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI

You dont need to tell me, I already know :p

9. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Warwick Corvette Standards were 899 new. Thats abotu all they had, I think they had 1 thumb, but I didnt catch the price.

10. the 4 strings were 899 or the 5 strings?

11. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    4 string....fretted and fretless....I'm I'm willing to bet you could get them down to atleast 799

12. thats a pretty bad sale price they were 899 last time i was there and they werent on sale :rollno: