May the 4th Special Cover ;)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bassprofessor, May 4, 2021.

1. Bassprofessor

Bassprofessor

Mar 26, 2021
    My fellow low-enderettes and low-enders,

that was painful. It might be the worst addition to the entire Special Edition, but the song is fun and it's Star Wars day! 1f642.png

May the 4th be with you!
    -Robert

Juice Box, Elusive1, wvbass and 7 others like this.
  2. Low8

Low8 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    You summed up exactly what I was thinking! I'll keep watching my Despecialized Editions!

Nice playing though, Robert!

FeltTipPen and Bassprofessor like this.
  3. Bassprofessor

Bassprofessor

Mar 26, 2021
    Thank you!

You are a man for honor! The onlynthing what comforts me, is that my favourite SW movie Empire strikes back, has not that of annoying additional scenes. I don't mind the Wampa and the worst might be the windows with poorly aged CGI Outlook, but it's nowhere near CGI Mos Eisley including Jabba, Han Solos broken neck, or said Max Rebo.

FeltTipPen and Low8 like this.
  4. FeltTipPen

FeltTipPen

May 6, 2008
    California
    ESB is my favorite too and agree!

Nice playing and your G&L sounds great!

Bassprofessor likes this.
  5. Bassprofessor

Bassprofessor

Mar 26, 2021
    Thank you so much! It's pretty difficult to get a G&L to sound bad :)

FeltTipPen likes this.
  6. FeltTipPen

FeltTipPen

May 6, 2008
    California
    I could make mine sound bad to me lol, but it was all on me :laugh: learning about it more and making it sound better :bassist:

7. wvbass

wvbass Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2004
    West Virginia
    Even through my Echo Dot, that's pretty good tone! (and playing, for that matter!)

On the other hand, I can only imagine the time you spent learning songs from Jabba's palace...time that you'll never get back. Remember, once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022